Nowadays there are many storage media to store all your crucial files. You can store files on the system hard drive, external portable devices like flash drive, iPod, memory card, mp3 player, etc. File system plays an important role in arranging files in specific order and providing random access for you. The files will be in different formats like text files, excel, word, notes, documents, photo files, videos, audio files, etc. You can store any information by using these file types. Usually the loss of data from these files will makes you in a frustrating condition. There will be many reasons for loss of data like virus invasion, corruption of file system, third party utility, partition corruption, sudden system shut down, etc.
Let us consider one of the scenario like you have connected external flash drive device on your system to transfer some of the files from system hard drive to flash drive. While this process is still in progress suddenly there was a power surge and your system shut down abruptly by closing all the running application. Again when you restarted your system you found that the files which you want to transfer to the flash drive from the system has become inaccessible. This is due to the sudden power failure which has causes during transferring process makes the file corrupted resulting in data loss. At this position just use the best recovery software that rescues deleted files or lost files effectively.
Some of the other reasons for loss of data are mentioned below.
- Defrag failure: Defragmenting hard drive increases the accessing speed of the file stored on the system hard drive. If this process fails then you will lose some f the vital files stored on the hard drive.
- RAW file system: File system which does not have any record of file system type in partition table is termed as RAW file system. If this file system gets damaged then the OS fails to recognize file system and mount which results in loss of some of the important files stored on it.
- Recycle Bin bypassing: When the Recycle bin is full if you delete any of the important files or folders accidentally then those deleted files will not move to the Recycle Bin instead it will bypass from the Recycle Bin which results in huge data loss.
- Quick format: If there is an issue for the data deletion then you can go for the quick format as it is the fastest way to format your drive. During this process entire file system entries are wiped and your files will be lost from the hard drive.
If you lost many important files due to the above mentioned reasons or the other then make use o9f the recovery software that restore all your lost or deleted data. With the help of this software it is also possible to find deleted file from SanDisk USB flash drive , hard drive, memory card, iPods, SD card, CD, DVD, MMCs, etc.
Some of the other features of this recovery toolkit are mentioned below.
- The software has the ability to restores all lost or deleted files from various files systems like FAT 16, FAT 32, ExtFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 of system hard drive, flash cards, external drives and so on.
- This software has the ability to recover various file types on the basis of their unique signatures.
- By using this software you can restores 300 diverse file formats.
- With the help of this utility you can get back deleted word documents, excel files, PPT files, Win RAR archive files, text document, etc.
You can also download the free demo version of this software to evaluate the recovery results. If satisfied with the recovery results you can purchase the licensed version of this toolkit with the reasonable price.