There are a lot of storage devices available in the market like USB memory cards, hard drive, flash drive, pen drives, external hard drives, etc. Most of the people want t o save their valuable information such as Microsoft Word document, OS information, application software, photos, videos and many more data in files and folders.
However in some instances the files stored on any of the data storage device may get deleted because of software problems or due to some human mistakes. If the files deleted are very much important then it must be a painful situation. The only way to handle with such data loss situation is to use some powerful recovery tool. File recovery software is one such tool which can easily recover files which are deleted or lost from any type of data storage drive. This recovery tool uses powerful scanning algorithm to identify file types and restore the files by making use of their unique file extension.
Below are some of the common file loss scenarios which you might come across in the future while using storage drives.
Common file loss scenarios:
- Files may get deleted from the storage drive because of some unintended actions like deleting a wrong file while deleting some other files on computer by using Shift+delete keys resulting in file loss.
- Accidentally formatting the Windows hard drive without taking proper backup of crucial data can lead to loss of files stored in the drive.
- File system of the partition might get corrupted because of virus infection or sudden power surges resulting in inaccessibility of stored files causing file loss.
- Files from the system are also lost due to defragmentation failure making you to face huge loss of data.
- You might disconnect your memory card from the computer without following “Safe Remove” wizard which may corrupt the memory card and makes the stored files inaccessible leading to data loss.
Protective steps to be followed:
- Always eject the storage device from the computer by using proper exit option.
- Use reliable power source in the computer to prevent sudden shutdown of the computer.
- Always have a backup of volatile files.
- Stop working on the storage drive after losing files.
- Make use of effective antivirus scanning application in the system to remove harmful viruses from the computer.
Whatever may be the reason for losing files, you can restore files by using some advanced data recovery tool such as file recovery tool. By making use of this recovery software you can recover files from failed hard drive just in few simple steps. This tool can effectively restore lost files from the hard drive of the computer after system crash. This utility provides all the required data restore modules which recovers lost or deleted files with complete folder hierarchy.
If you need to restore all your lost or deleted files, then follow the steps which are mentioned below:
Download the trial version of the file recovery tool and install it on the hard disk of the computer. After installation of the software, you can run the software by double clicking on the desktop icon. Now choose the appropriate recovery options which you get while working with the software. As soon as you finish the recovery process you can evaluate the performance of the software. If you are fully satisfied with its performance you can get the complete software from online.