Hard drive is the place where every user wants to store his vital files like office documents, memorable photo files, movie files, audio files etc. There are different brands of hard drive available in market such as Sea-gate hard disk drive, Scan disk, Transcend hard drive, Western Digital hard drive etc. with different size and space, nowadays storage capacity of hard disk are available in TB.
But, one thing many users forgets that the important files stored on hard disk drive may get deleted or lost due to several reasons such as accidental deletion, accidental formatting, virus threats etc. So it’s very important to maintain back up of your files in another storage device because in any situation if they get deleted then those data will be helpful for you. Often many users accidentally formats the drive which contains important files instead of formatting the other drive in such situation you get worried of losing files and don’t know what to. Now it’s very easy to regain such data with the help of recover my delete file software. To get more information regarding how to recoup deleted files check it here http://www.recovermydeletedfile.com/
If you are not enhanced with the scenarios where your files may get deleted then some of the reasons are listed below:
- Accidental deletion: When you wish to delete the drive which is infected by virus and is unapproachable but by mistake you delete the wrong drive containing important files, leads to loss of files from that drive.
- Reformatting error: If you encounter any error during the formatting process can corrupt the whole hard drive and makes the data inaccessible. When you forcibly shut down the system during reformatting process can obstruct the procedure and hence makes hard drive to corrupt or particular drive. Immediate power outage during reformat of hard drive also makes the process deficient.
- Reprehensible formatting process: Files from the hard drive may be lost because of inappropriate format that is formatting the hard drive without taking proper data backup. Some data might be lost due to accidentally formatting a drive instead of any other drive or simply formatting the drive thinking that you have backed up all the important files.
- Shift + Delete: The files from the drive might get lost due to deletion. If user use shift + delete, the files are deleted permanently as the files bypass from recycle bin.
- File transfer interlude: If the files are being transferred from one drive to another and the procedure is sporadic, then you may lose some of the files which are yet to be transferred.
The above stated reasons are very common scenarios where many users come across such situation and face the problem of losing their valuable files and gets irritated. But, with the new technology you are having this tool to get back deleted files from hard drive or any external device.
Some important tips to prevent the fill loss from your system are listed below:
- You have to keep the important files back up in another storage device.
- You have to maintain the UPS for your computer to save the files in case of sudden power failure.
- Before shut down the system close all the programs.
- You have to use the legal antivirus software for your computer to get free from virus infection.
- Regularly scan your computer to maintain your files not to get delete from virus invasion.
This application comes in free demo version to know the user how much it is capable in regaining deleted files. Just once download and install it in your system, when you run it’s going to recoup all deleted files and you can view it with the help of preview option. If you are full filled with the software and want to save the regained files, then you can purchase full version of this software.