If you are facing the same situations where you have lost the data from the USB drive then don’t get panic as you can use the Recover Lost Data software to recover lost or deleted data from USB drive with great ease. This software comes with advanced algorithms which scan your entire USB drive and perform USB drive data recovery within few mouse clicks.
Common reasons behind data loss from the USB flash drive:
- Accidently deletion of files from USB drive
- Virus attack
- Power surges
- Abruptly removing of USB drive from the system.
- Accidental format of USB flashes drive which leads to data loss.
- The file system of USB flash drives displays as RAW.
- File system corruption of USB drive due to virus infection.
- Files may get lost due to interruption during transferring of files.
The above case may happen due to any of the reasons but don’t get devastated. You can take the help of Recover Lost Data software to recover lost data on USB drive within few clicks of the mouse. It comes with powerful scanning algorithms which can help you out to solve all the USB drive data loss problems which get deleted or lost due to any of the reasons.
- Always keep the backup of important data on any storage device before performing any delete option.
- Stop using the USB drive immediately after the data loss.
- Use updated antivirus software to avoid data loss from virus infection.
Features of Recover Lost Data software:
- Recover Lost Data software helps you to recover lost data on USB drive as well as from various storage device such as system hard drive, flash drive, memory card, pen drive, memory sticks, external hard drive, etc.
- The software has in-built advanced scanning algorithms which scan your each and every block of the USB drive to recover lost/ deleted files from it.
- This recovery program supports the recovery of data from USB drive on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 10, etc.
- You can search the particular files using their unique signatures such as file name, file type, date of creation of file and file size.
- Use the Save Recovery Session of the software in order to avoid re-scan of the USB drive.
- You can use the Preview option of the software to ensure that whether the right file has been recovered or not.
- Use the demo version of the software which is available free of cost to the users. You can check the capability of the software using this demo version of the software. After getting satisfaction with the recovery results, you can purchase the software to save the recovered files.